Good morning Splinter lovers!
Welcome to my Daily Splinterlands report #538
In my daily post, I talk mainly about Splinterlands including my daily quests and loot chests, tournaments, and exciting decks and gameplay.
The current market stats of LEO and DEC are included in this post. I hope it helps you save some time.
Hi friends, the current season has overcome half the way and I hope you all fighting with your best for the leaderboard decs now. Let us now get ready for this current one!
Another day passed by and we have 5 days left for this season to end. Just signed up some upcoming tournaments and finished my daily quests.
- only 5 days remains for this season to end. I am trying to reach top 10 in diamond this time as well. Let's see what happens :)
- This new season, I have just joined the Diamond group today XD
- My current rating is 3673 trophies at the moment and I am in Diamond I.
- DEC bar is at 83%. Played a lot today and will let it rest and refill.
Dec is currently moving around 0.00260 HIVE (0.00104$).
Leo is currently moving around 0.6998 HIVE (0.277$).
Today I got the sneak quest again today and finished it with my max Malric and Daria. Below are the quest rewards.
Few tips for new players.
- Make sure your range monsters that are also known as SNIPE are good enough so that you can beat your enemies without fail.
- Magic is a strong decider of wins. So, each battle should have at least one magic monster at least. No abilities game can be changed to your favor if you have a good magic monster.
- Speed is necessary for wins except in the reverse speed rule.
Neoxian guild status:-
We are currently holding the third position, and we are a max level guild.
No quest remains as we have reached the last quest level - 10. We are getting +20% DEC for every ranked match win and +10% dec shop bonus currently. We have to upgrade our quest guild again next season so that we can move to this last tier.
I will give a random card to the first right answer to my question below. Answer in the comment section of this post.
The winner of the last post is @amaari. Sent you a BARKING SPIDER.
Also, thanks for the continuous support @gregory-f. Sent you a rare SILVERSHIELD SHERIFF.
Which monsters have developed strong magical abilities that harness the powers of the wind and air?
Remember, only the first comment holder will get the prize.
Upvote, follow or reblog is not necessary but highly appreciated as it will help more players with their decks.
Alright, guys! See you in my next post.
Until then, keep fighting with your best!
Posted Using LeoFinance Beta