Hello Hivers and Splinterlands gamers!
The Featured Monster
THEME: SEA MONSTER
ABILITIES: Heal at level 1; Thorns at level 6
I have my Sea Monster at Level 6, and in gold.
Battle Mana- 28
Armored Up- All Monsters have two Armors, in addition to their Amor stat.
Heavy Hitters- All Monsters have the Knock Out ability
I fielded the strongest Monsters I can fit into the slots, starting with Melee attacker. The I positioned two Blaster, and the Creeping Ooze at the end of the line.
I also made sure that all Monsters would have the ability to attack from behind the lines.
The LineupClick on the photo to watch the battle.
Alric Stormbringer, Summoner- Rare Water Summoner, all Magic Monster have a +1 Magic attack.
1. THEME MONSTER- SEA MAGIC, Heal, Knock Out- Speed of 3 +1, Melee attack of 5, Armor of 2, and Health of 9. A monster with the ability ot restore a portion of its health in every round, and the ability to do damage back to a Melee attacker. I placed it as a strong tank.
2. Wave Runner, Reach, Knock Out- Speed of 4 +1, Melee attack of 3, Armor of 2, Health of 5. This Monster can deliver an attack form the second position.
3. Sabre Shark, Sneak, Knock Out- Speed of 4 +1, Melee attack of 2, Armor of 2, and Health of 3. A Monster that targets the last Monster in the enemy line up.
4. Ruler of the Seas, Blast, Swiftness, Knock Out- Speed of 3. Magic attack of 3 +1, Armor of 2, and a Health of 5. Attacks the enemy tank. Has the ability to do damage to the adjacent Monster of the target monster. It gives every friendly Monster additional speed. I find this mosnter valuable, so I always use it whenever feasible.
5. Pirate Archer, Blast, Knock Out- A speed of 3, Range attack of 1, armor of 2 and a Health of 3. Attacks the enemy tank. Has the ability to do damage to the Monster adjacent to the target Monster. It is a great partner to the Ruler of the Seas.
6. Creeping Ooze, Slow, Knock Out- Speed of 1, Melee attack of 3, Armor of 2 and a Health of 2. Has the ability ti reduced the Speed af all enemy Monsters. A valuable Monster!
Ruler of the Seas takes down enemy Serpentine Spy.
Wave Runner obliterates enemy Living Lava.
Again, Wave Runner desimates enemy Spirit Miner!
Ruler of the Sea takes down two enemy Monsters: Creeping Ooze...
... and enemy Dwarven Wizzard!
Finally, Pirate Archer goes for the kill and eliminates enemy Zalran Efreet.
The Battle Result
I won this battle with all my Monsters intack.
It is the combined effort of Monsters that won this game.
Make it an awesome day!
Thank you for stopping by to view this article. I post an article daily, and I hope to see you again soon!
Join the Ladies of Hive Community and the Ladies of Hive in discord.
Would you like to support The Ladies of Hive Community?
Consider giving a delegation!