SPLINTERLANDS - TALES FROM SILVER - PORTAL SPINNER EDITION
Review of the card
Portal Spinner is today's highlighted card and I will be honest with you, it's not a card that I play regularly. The stats are pretty good even at level 1 but I would really liked it at level 4 when it gets the extra 1 Range attack. It has the ability Scattershot, it means that it hits random targets each turn and it is not sound so great to me because I really like to focus my attacks in each game either in backline, frontline or with Opportunity!
- Explosive Weaponry: All monsters have the Blast ability.
- The only playable classes for this battle are Life, Death and Earth
Strategy & Hints
- The first monster I used is Furious Chicken and as always I placed it first to tank some damage.
- The second card I used is Shieldbearer, this monster with his great stats and the ability Taunt can work as an excellent defender and a damage dealer pretty well.
- My third choice was Venator Kinjo, a solid melee attack monster that has the Reflexion Shield and Camouflage ability. The most useful card in this situation and the clearly MVP of this battle.
- The fourth pick was the Portal Spinner. I like the stats of this card, 2 Attack/Speed and 3 Health are a perfect fit for my team. Also, it's the card that we wanted to play!
- My fifth pick was Pelacor Arbalest, this card has the desirable ability Double Strike. It's our main dps for this battle.
- Last place was taken by Lone Boatman, another great damage dealer with great stats at level 3. It has the very useful Snipe ability and in this ruleset did some pretty great damage to the opponent.
I'm very satisfied from this season's rewards and I'm pretty hyped for the next one too! The value of the cards was pretty good too but I really liked that I got an extra Djinn Oshannus, Djinn Chwala!
Unpacking Chaos Packs
What can I say now, may the gods of Splinterlands bless my rewards like this each time I open packs! This is my first time I draw a Legendary from a CL pack!
Watch the Action!
Now you can see the battle below without having an account at Splinterlands! If you want to see the battle at the game, I will leave a link below! I hope you will enjoy the battle and if you have any questions or suggestions please leave a comment!
Here is also a link for the battle on the Splinterlands platform: LINK
Don't forget to leave your thoughts and questions in the comment section!
If you want to see more of my posts and take participate in future giveaways I am planning, you should follow me.
I will distribute some @lolztoken in the comments!
Also, you can check out the @thgaming community for more amazing content and rewards!
Make sure to stop by the @thealliance and their discord server, you will find plenty of help and many rewards waiting for you!
Images used in this post are owned and open-sourced by splinterlands.com
Thumbnail was made on canva.com
If you didn't join SPLINTERLANDS yet here is my referral link: