Thank you to the 35 steemians who have entered the Steem2020 contest so far.
There have been some great ideas coming in to help make Steem grow in 2020.
The contest closes at midnight UTC tomorrow, Tuesday 12 November. You still have 29 hours to get your entry in to be in with a chance of winning one of the great prizes on offer.
Thank you again to the generous prize donations from the contest sponsors - @theycallmedan, @yabapmatt of @steemmonsters, @starkerz of @yoodoo and @threespeak, @good-karma of eSteem and @ecoinstant. The prize pool now stands at the equivalent of over 1500 STEEM.
2020 is going to be a big year for Steem. This Steem2020 contest is a chance for everyone to give their input and their plan of action for the coming 12 months.
How to enter...
The full details are in the original post...
In summary, to enter all you have to do is make a post or video with your plan of action for Steem to grow big in 2020.
The more specifics the better. Even targets and a month-by-month roadmap, January to December next year, would be great.
What should be done, who should do it, and how will it be resourced.
And most importantly, how you will get involved and help out.
I'm looking for written posts in the range of 1000 - 2000 words, or videos of 5 - 10 minutes.
Tag your entry posts with #steem2020 and drop a link in the comments of this post or my contest follow-up posts.
Along with my initial contribution of 120 STEEM, thanks to the generous donations from contest sponsors @theycallmedan of @threespeak, @yabapmatt of @steemmonsters, @starkerz of @yoodoo and @threespeak and @good-karma of @esteemapp, the prizes are now...
- 1st prize...
120 STEEM + 50 Splinterlands Untamed booster packs + 100% @oracle-d upvote + 1000 ESTM
- 2nd prize...
80 STEEM + 30 Splinterlands Untamed booster packs + 75% @oracle-d upvote + 700 ESTM
- 3rd prize...
40 STEEM + 10 Splinterlands Untamed booster packs + 50% @oracle-d upvote + 300 ESTM
There will also be 5 bonus prizes of 2 Splinterlands Untamed booster packs each and 3 bonus prizes of 100 ESTM each.
@ecoinstant is also going to give one INCOME token to each of the finalists.
- Entries can be as written posts or videos.
- Entries should be in English, unless a translation is provided with a written post, or subtitles on a video.
- Entries can be by individuals or collaborative efforts.
- Winners will be selected by the judging panel of @pennsif, @theycallmedan and @exyle.
- Entries should include #steem2020 as one of the tags.
- Links to entries should be put in the comments of this or any other of my posts about the contest.
- Entries should include a link to this or one of my related contest posts.
- The contest will run until 11.59pm UTC on Tuesday 12 November 2019.
- The entries will be judged by @theycallmedan, @exyle and @pennsif.
Entries so far
Thank you to all the entrants so far, in alphabetical order...
This is your chance to tell the world how you think Steem should move forward to grow and prosper in 2020.
Join in, give us your thoughts, and be in with a chance to win some great Steem prizes...