Updates And Implementation Of Our Changes - December 7 2019

in thisisawesome •  2 months ago 

20191207_190721_0000.png
Made in Canva

So as I stated in the Awesome Daily report yesterday the decision has now been made to implement the plan laid out in this post, Important Message To Our Delegators - Please Read.

Implementation

The implementation of this plan will go as follows.

  1. Stop voting on delegators and start following the curation trail of @qurator with 30% weighted votes - Done
  2. Power Down our undelegated SP and use 70% of that to lease SP, and the other 30% will be included in the weekly payouts to our delegators - The Power Down has started and the first funds will arrive in our account one week from now
  3. Include @flaxz as beneficiary on our posts with 5% - Done from this post and forward
  4. Payout our delegators in Steem instead of SBI - First payout will be done tomorrow December 8 2019 in our weekly payouts to delegators
  5. Expand our manual curation to the Steemleo tribe with 5% beneficiary rewards for that work - This will be done if there is interest from a trusted person to work with this

So this is the implementation so far, I hope you like it and thank you very much for your support.

Thank You!

Thank you very much for reading this post and for supporting this project, it is run by @flaxz, and the goals are to "highlight Awesome Content on the Steem blockchain, and to grow the Steem ecosystem by rewarding it".

Stay Awesome!

Sincerely,
This Is Awesome


Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/SthJJDZ

Authors get paid when people like you upvote their post.
If you enjoyed what you read here, create your account today and start earning FREE STEEM!
Sort Order:  

Thank you @thisisawesome for reducing your CO2 footprint with the CO2 Compensation Coin (COCO) 👍

Thank you. 👍🙏

GodSpeed ! 💙

Posted using Partiko Android

Thank you very much @bluengel, and stay awesome.